Client Service Representative- ACT NOW to earn a $4500 bonus!
Company: Paychex Inc.
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: November 13, 2021
DescriptionPlease note - this is an in office role located in
our St. Petersburg office. This is not a remote / work from home
role. Discover Your Passion and Develop Your Expertise. This is a
solution-based service environment with an emphasis on partnership
and accountability. Service Professionals at Paychex are passionate
about customers? needs and wants. We offer more than jobs, we offer
careers. We provide the training, development, benefits, and
culture that you deserve so you can focus on reaching your fullest
potential. In this role, you will?
- Support inbound call queue handling client calls to process
payroll, enter payroll and tax information and answer questions for
clients in multiple states.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the payroll processing system,
wage and tax laws to develop a trusted relationship with our
- Provide online support, troubleshooting and handle
- Take initiative to elevate the client experience, quickly
resolve situations and focus on one call resolution. Just some of
the reasons why our employees are #Paychexproud.
- We value your well-being: From health care plans to retirement
planning and wellness programs.
- We value your time: From paid time off, to company holidays as
well as comprehensive work-life balance programs.
- We value your development: Our best-in-class training and
development team will provide you with ongoing learning
opportunities to give you the building blocks to grow your career
- We value your perspective: Our company culture reflects the
diversity of our employees. We want you to be you.
- We value our community: We offer paid-time off for volunteerism
and promote many company-wide and local initiatives that benefit
organizations you care about. RequirementsThis role is a strong fit
if you have...
- 2-5 years customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume work load. Our
Commitment Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of
intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees
and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and
external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate
culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer
for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus
on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Keywords: Paychex Inc., Pinellas Park , Client Service Representative- ACT NOW to earn a $4500 bonus!, Sales , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!