Maintenance Technician - Full Time
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Maintenance Technician - Every day is an opportunity for you to
turn an apartment into a home. #WRK4UDR. We are offering a $1500
sign on bonus!UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a
Maintenance Technician to join our team at MacAlpine Place, our
apartment community (#464 homes) located in Dunedin, Florida.Key
- Technical of vocational certificate and/or degree
- Minimum of two years of experience in building and mechanical
maintenance including plumbing, electrical, appliance repair
painting and drywall.
- Knowledge and experience of HVAC and carpentry a plus.
- EPA Type II or Universal certification preferred.
- Valid driver's license and rotating on-call responsibility
- Some locations require certification in pool operation
(CPO).Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service by
taking appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within
the quality and time standards established by the
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the
community by ensuring that grounds, amenities, building
exteriors/interiors, market ready units, breezeways, curbs,
signage, leasing office, central garbage areas, parking lots and
other buildings and common areas are free of debris, trash,
graffiti, and other items which affect the appearance of the
community. All deficiencies and or risk management safety issues
are reported immediately.
- Ensure that apartments are ready for occupancy by performing
various and as needed electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry,
appliance repair, and other miscellaneous equipment maintenance and
repairs, as well as carpet cleaning, painting, and overall
apartment cleaning or other activities as necessary or as
- Maintain tools, equipment, and workspace and ensure they are
organized and in proper working order, request replacements as
necessary, and assist in stocking the inventory.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.Career
Development and Advancement: We offer ongoing education
opportunities to support the skillset development of our employees.
We have a proven culture of supporting the development and
advancement of our employees' individual career goals and are proud
to announce the promotion of 242 employees in 2018, that's an
average of 20 associates promoted per month! We believe our
employees are the organization's most valuable asset.
#WRK4UDRExceptional Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit
package and discounts to live in our premier communities!UDR, Inc.,
an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and
managers of residential apartment communities with a mission of
offering remarkable apartment homes in the most desirable locations
throughout the United States. Share your expertise, skill and
commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of UDR's team.
#WRK4UDREEO / ADA
Keywords: UDR, Pinellas Park , Maintenance Technician - Full Time, Professions , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!