Compliance Risk Mgmt Sr Analyst- ICRM Organizational Design
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: March 11, 2020
Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Independent
Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing
internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs
to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and
deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels
within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In
addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage
teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program
solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner
consistent with the Citi program framework.
- Participating in the design, development, delivery and
maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and
practices for ICRM.
- Analyzing comparative data and preparing regional and global
reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of
compliance related issues.
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various
regulatory and legal requirements. Identifying and addressing
- Investigating and assisting in responses to compliance risk
issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required
documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how
to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory
- Monitoring adherence to Citi's Compliance Risk Policies and
- Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program related
- Interacting and working with other areas within Citi, as
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and
internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
collaboratively and with people at all levels of the
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other
functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and
capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word,
- Knowledge in area of focusEducation:
- Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other
control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory
organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof;
experience in area of focus; Advanced degree preferred
- Approach, Methodology, Tool Kits and Reporting formats for
managing the organizational design, reengineering of processes,
management information, and headcount.
- Keep abreast of emerging roles and organizational structure
best practices and integrate principles and guidelines, where
appropriate, to maximize span of control, effectiveness,
consistency and alignment across the organization and ensure that
roles across the organization with similar scope, breadth, depth
etc. are leveled the same and that any potential ripple effects are
identified and addressed.
- Partner with HR and Compensation to prepare documents for
senior leadership, board, and regulatory meetings and perform
research on roles to identify comparable roles across the
organization and potential ripple effects.
- Tools and resources that the business and HR partners can
leverage as guidelines to support their Organizational Design
efforts such as job aids on titling, career architecture, job
- Maintain the Citi Compliance job description library and
conduct quarterly audits.
- Update Organization Design role review tracking logs and put
together reporting and analytics to show trending across the
Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions -
:------------------------------------------------------Citi is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries
("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for
career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and
need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or
apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.To view the "EEO is the
Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Keywords: Citi, Pinellas Park , Compliance Risk Mgmt Sr Analyst- ICRM Organizational Design, Professions , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!