Industrial Maintenance Technician
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: January 16, 2020
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for
industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and
assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more
than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading,
PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We
complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems
with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales
and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of
battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored
DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring
all employees possess the following core competencies: customer
focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication
skills, and works safely.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician ensures that all EnerSys
buildings, offices, and equipment are maintained in good operating
condition. The Facilities Technician is expected to have knowledge
of electrical and mechanical systems. The Facilities Technician is
expected to effectively interface with every team member and
contractor to coordinate installation, repair, and maintenance of
equipment. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Uses preventative maintenance scheduling software, Cog-Z or
equivalent, to perform and/or ensure regularly scheduled equipment
maintenance is performed.
* Maintains operating condition of buildings and equipment, and
completes all repairs using resources available.
* Utilizes knowledge of fundamental mechanical, electrical,
carpentry, plumbing, or heating and cooling skills in performing
* Performs diagnosis, repairs and maintains equipment by performing
electrical/ electronic/mechanical work.
* Installs and repairs wiring, fixtures, machinery or other
electrical devices by performing electrical work at a journey
* Installs, maintains, and repairs plumbing systems and
* Ability to follow blueprints, schematics and drawings in the
diagnosis and repair of equipment.
* Repairs and maintains heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
* Works with subcontractors to complete building and equipment
* Follow all prescribed safety practices and industry standards
when performing work assignments.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma; AAS degree
Language Skills: Must be able to read, write, and understand
Mathematical Skills: Ability to do basic math (subtract, multiply,
Other Skills and Abilities: Basic Hydraulics, pump, electrical,
HVAC, electronics, welding, and machining skills desirable GENERAL
* Must be able to differentiate colors.
* Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily
continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance
of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal
Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
* Must be able and willing to wear a respirator.
* Must be able and willing to work overtime.
* Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may
include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
* This position requires working in a plant/warehouse environment.
Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
Keywords: Enersys, Pinellas Park , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!