Business Strategy Analyst - Mid Level
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: December 24, 2019
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a talented Business
Strategy Analyst I for one of the following locations: San Antonio
Home Office II/II, Tampa Campus, Colorado Springs Campus, Plano
Legacy or Phoenix Campus.Uses quantitative and qualitative analysis
to provide thought-leadership on evolving industry trends, market
developments, USAA's strategic direction, regulatory environment,
and macroeconomic trends for the business unit. Provides insights
and information-based context for key stakeholders in the business
unit to effectively manage, influence, and impact line of business
strategy. Job Requirements
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify key business
assumptions and hypotheses around line of business strategy.
- Assists experienced Business Strategy Analysts and other
subject matter experts with refining hypotheses and identifying
business questions to explore further.
- Develops the analytical framework and blueprint to answer
business questions identified in the business portfolio, product,
or member experience.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to evaluate and uncover
strategic insights related to Profit & Loss performance including
Product Strategy, Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Credit Risk,
Distribution Channels, and Member Experience.
- Leverages advanced data-driven problem-solving techniques to
manipulate and interpret business data. Translates findings into
insights for strategy management and execution.
- Prepares materials that help communicate the significance of
the strategic insights to senior leaders and other key
stakeholders. May participate in key stakeholder meetings. Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science, Finance, Economics or
related discipline, or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 4 or more years of experience in data/analytics, strategy
consulting, or related business experience, OR a Master's Degree
and 2 or more years of experience in data/analytics, strategy
consulting, or related business experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with hypotheses-driven problem solving
- Experience in data analysis*Qualifications may warrant
placement in a different job level*When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions.
This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not able to change your responses.Preferred
- Foundational SQL programming acumen
- Demonstrated influence of business strategies and solutions at
the most senior levels
- Solid understanding of financial services business and
- Experience operating in Agile frameworksThe above description
reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement) or must have manager's approval prior to posting.Last
day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 1/06/20 by
11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Pinellas Park , Business Strategy Analyst - Mid Level, Professions , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!