Electronic Circuit Card Designers
Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: February 22, 2019
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL OR C2C JOB OPPORTUNITY
POSITION: ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT CARD DESIGNER
LOCATION: PINELLAS PARK, FL 33782
LENGTH: ASAP TO 12/31/19
PAY RATE: $60.00/HR.
MUST BE US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT ALIEN
The primary design work will be in the areas of analog, digital, and power conversion circuitry used in commercial and military aerospace products.
You will interact with key colleagues and stakeholders in multiple disciplines and functions, including board design, hardware design, systems engineering, software development, program and project management, etc.
IN ADDITION YOU WILL :
* Design for safety, testability, and manufacturability
* Define Hardware architecture
* Select electrical components for rugged environments
* Schematic capture
* PCB area estimation, power dissipation, component stress
* Troubleshoot analog and digital circuits
* Perform and document root cause analysis
* Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA)
* Perform Circuit Worst Case Analysis
* Perform Electrical simulation
* Perform Design to cost analysis
* Support PCB design with EMC and manufacturability guidelines
* Support mechanical design, software, test engineering, and manufacturing
* Support qualification and acceptance testing
* Support lifetime testing, EMC, electrical pulses, ESD
* Sensor interface design (tachometers, accelerometers, synchros, etc.)
* Design for rugged, safety-critical environments
As Lead Engineer, Electronic Hardware Design for GE Aviation's well-established and highly successful global Avionics & Airborne Electronics business, you'll provide technical expertise to support development of embedded Avionics products, project execution and design support.
This is soup-to-nuts development of new state-of-the art aircraft components.
* BS Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college
* 2 years of experience designing analog and digital hardware for airborne or automotive applications
* 5 years of Engineering experience
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS :
* Understanding of analog, digital, and power theory
* Familiarity with Electronics Lab test equipment, and test methods
* Capable of developing and writing specifications in an engineering environment
* Expertise with PSPICE CAD design tools
* Familiarity with design, test and analysis tools and systems
* Development to DO-254 and DO-160 standards
* FPGA design experience
* DC to DC converters design experience
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Ability to influence others and lead small teams
* Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
* Effective problem identification and solution skills
* Proven analytical and organizational ability
SEND UPDATE RESUMES TO CHERYL HARRIS AT CHARRIS@BUTLER.COM REFERENCING JOB#56052 IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Pinellas Park , Electronic Circuit Card Designers, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!