Adecco is currently recruiting for multiple openings for Machine
Operator jobs in Pinellas Park, FL. Qualified candidates must have
at least 1 year of recent Machine Operation experience and be
flexible to work/train on during day shift and/or night shift.
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator job include:
- Follow work instructions to operate assigned machine(s) to meet
quality and performance standards
- Maintain high level of safety and workplace organization
The machines include: ABC Banks, Akikripm, Auto Tape, Avikrimp
Butts, Basic Tape Setup, Bullets, Buttsplice, Couplers, Extruder,
Flgas, Insulkrimp Paragon, Large Lugs, Molding Operator, NC Bank,
Permaseal Butts & Setup, PIQD, QC, Windowbutt and Wiretap.
- Operate assigned machines; this requires the use of basic hand
tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair simple to moderate common machine and
sensor problems without the help of a mechanic
- Perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division
- Accurately complete all required paperwork such as labor
production reports and transfer hour's sheets
- Monitor quality of parts produced by performing visual
inspections to identify visual defects in parts. Must be able to
learn to use calipers
- Package and label finished products into the proper shipping
containers. This could require the operator to print out the
customer specific labels from a desktop computer.
-Must have proof of HS Diploma / GED or highest degree/diploma
-Must have recent Machine Operator experience (1 yr or greater)
-Must be able to pass a criminal background, drug screening and
Apply Now if you are interested in this Machine Operator job in
Pinellas Park, FL!