Test Engineer I
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges The
future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a Test Engineer, you will be part of a team to turn requirements
into deliverable products. Support lab teams whose activities
include the use of test equipment and instrumentation to test
product designs. You will work with a cross functional engineering
team to test products from development through qualification and
production cycle. You will support failure investigations and
analyze issues to root cause and support implementation and
verification of the corrective actions.
- An opportunity to be engaged in full product lifecycle, from
inception, development, and qualification, to final product.
- Hands on lab work to test, verify, and validate products meet
customer requirements. Use your creativity to develop testing
concepts for a leading -industry. Key Responsibilities
- Setup test benches and equipment
- Test/Product Debug
- Verification and Validation
- Customer Support
- Quoting REVCOGSCLW22 YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in -Engineering
- Minimum of two years' experience
- Experience with JTAG, Visual Basics or equivalent and/or
- Experience with guidance electronics equipment and/or other
aerospace testing products
- Teamwork Individuals who take the initiative to get things
done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by
- Individuals that assemble facts from various areas, analyze
data, and provide informed recommendations Effectively using data
to make intelligent decisions Ability to drive incremental
improvements in everyday situations Multi-tasking and has the
ability to manage a variety of complex tasks
- JOB ID: req369565
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status. Engineering (GLOBAL) Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Pinellas Park , Test Engineer I, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!