Crew Member- Wendy's Restaurants
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the
Wendy's family - the people you work with as a Wendy's Crew
Member.The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, a
schedule to meet your needs, and a paycheck - done. Our founder
Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the
right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than
they'd expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two
already. We can teach you the third! Sounds good? Keep reading. Our
burgers are square, which means we don't cut corners. So hopefully,
neither do you.
- Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents.
- You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out.
- You're good with being on drive-thru one shift and making fries
- You like making customers happy. For real. What you bring to
- Solid social skills - you act like your grandma is standing
behind you (at least while you're at work).
- You see whatever's low - ketchup, straws, cups - and you fill
it back up.
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers.
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something
- If something doesn't seem right, you make it right.You must be
willing and able to:
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then
- Handle weather related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking out trash in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements,
see the or talk to the hiring manager. We get it. We get you.Our
food isn't one size fits all and our job opportunities aren't
either. Whether you're looking for your first job or to build a
career, a lot of hours or something to keep you busy on the
weekend, you're an early bird or a night owl, we've got you
covered.We are also a proud equal opportunity employer - that means
all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+
community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in
order to enable people with disabilities to perform the functions
of their jobs.
Keywords: Wendy's, Pinellas Park , Crew Member- Wendy's Restaurants, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!