Family Partner Customer Representative
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We are currently recruiting for a Non-Profit that is looking for
Family Care specialist who are looking to be an asset to the
foundation and to the community. - -The Family Partner functions as
part of a team in the Coordinated Intake & Referral Project. - This
position works with families screened for their services to help
them select a home visiting program that best fits their needs and
preferences. - Provides primarily telephone services that connects
families with community services, resources and supports, always in
a respectful and sensitive manner. - Conducts screenings and
questionnaires to help determine families' needs. - Contacts
families screened for services and supports and guides families
looking for resource and referral information. Coordinates and
connects with home visiting programs and other community services.
Provides community, partner, and provider collaboration and
education about the services. -ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The Essential
Functions are the fundamental duties of this position. The employee
holding this position must be able to perform these tasks
- Initiates contact via phone of all families who have agreed to
be contacted about home visiting services in compliance with
program goals and contractual timing requirements. - Contact will
be provided in set guidelines, based on information provided on the
-screen, other referral tools or telephonic questionnaires and
- Ensures required efforts are made when attempting to reach
clients, as stated in contracts and guidelines.
- Follows appropriate telephone etiquette when making and
receiving calls, when leaving messages or sending text messages. -
Treats all with dignity, respect, courtesy and sensitivity.
- Complies with HIPAA requirements regarding confidentiality of
protected health information.
- Educate and improve families' knowledge and understanding of
available resources and services that support the well-being of the
family. -Facilitates family's choice of home visiting and other
programs based on their needs and preferences and the information
identified through the Healthy Start screen or other screening or
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of
maternal/familial/child health issues that are risk factors during
pregnancy and early childhood. This includes medical, family
violence, mental health father, and co-parenting services in the
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
partner programs and medical providers. Work with supervisor and
providers to support, train and resolve issues with Healthy Start
- Assesses client and family mental health needs and identify
trauma and toxic stressors; refer to appropriate programs and
- Generate necessary correspondence in compliance with program
guidelines and expected communications with providers.
- Maintain accurate records and document actions taken, including
tracking of referrals and partner program enrollment outcomes in a
timely manner and following program guidelines.
- Develop and maintain excellent working knowledge of electronic
record system and Healthy Start Standards and guidelines. - -
- Prepare and submit appropriate reports, accurately and on a
timely basis.Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS in social work, public health or related field and one
year of related experience preferred. - -AA degree in public health
or related field and 3 years' experience in public health or
maternal and child health required.
- Knowledge of maternal and child health, infant mental health,
child development. -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively.
- Can demonstrate sound judgment, dependability, and good
teamwork and communication skills. Must be able to handle sensitive
and confidential situations with discretion.
- Has a tactful, pleasant, and friendly approach in dealing with
families, staff, guests, and individuals within the community.
- Is capable of meeting the physical demands of the position as
- Has the ability to work flexible hours as needed, including
- Can travel within Pinellas County and state as needed; must be
flexible with respect to daily work location.Pay: $20/hr.Full
TimeMonday - Friday 8am-5pmPlease only qualified candidates apply.
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license and the ongoing use
of a reliable automobile.
- Travel to national conference(s) may be required.Preferred:
- Knowledge/experience in trauma informed care and practices and
information/referral and home visitation or related field. -
- Provide community outreach and education on -its programs and
partner home visiting programs through meetings, presentations,
health/social service/back to school and other events/fairs.
- Demonstrates ability to function effectively as part of a team:
(1) provides prompt communication to team members regarding
consumer issues; (2) attends and is prepared for all scheduled team
meetings; (3) understands role of other team members (4) displays
willingness to cover duties for other team members when
- Incorporates knowledge of risk factors into daily activities.We
are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based
on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are
made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected
classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state
and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Pinellas Park , Family Partner Customer Representative, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!