RN Nurse Supervisor (3-11pm)
Company: The Care Center at Pinellas Park
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The Care Center at Pinellas Park is looking for a 3-11
Sign on Bonus/Tuition Reimbursement, early access to
Provide direct care to residents and supervise day-to-day
nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance
with state and federal standards.
Essential Job Functions of Registered
- Assist in planning resident care by following physician
- Implement resident care based on physician orders.
- Evaluate care and communicate with doctors for updates of
- Basic diagnostics, and other patient procedures for
- Receive and transcribe orders from attending physicians.
- Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure when
- Respond to all emergencies.
- Supervise CNA's
Essential Qualifications for Registered Nurse
- Education: Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida
as a Registered Nurse.
- Must be CPR certified.
Experience and Basic Knowledge for Registered Nurse
- One year of long term skilled care desirable
- Fun work environment
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- And More!
- EOE, DFWP
Keywords: The Care Center at Pinellas Park, Pinellas Park , RN Nurse Supervisor (3-11pm), Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!