A Real Estate Agent plays an essential role in a real estate
transaction. In this role, you will advocate for your clients by
understanding their preferences, representing them when negotiating
a sale and assisting them with every detail of their home purchase
and sale. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly
evolving, and we need someone who is creative, enthusiastic and
willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best
real estate experience possible.
You would fit this role as an Entry-Level Real Estate Agent if
you love to come up with creative solutions to make yourself stand
out in a thriving real estate market. As this is an entry-level
position, prior real estate experience is not required. We will
provide you with training and resources to prepare you to become a
successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of independence, so if
you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility, this position could
be a good fit for you.
Real Estate Agents receive compensation based on their
transaction volume. When a sale or purchase is achieved, you will
receive a competitive commission. The more sales you close, the
more commission you earn. Real Estate Agents often earn more than
$100,000 a year, but it can take a couple years to reach that goal
as you build your client portfolio.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As a Real Estate Agent, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Help clients price their property and get it ready to put on
- Stay updated on your local real estate market so you can offer
clients an accurate comparison of home sales in their area
- Arrange home showings and open houses
- Advertise your real estate services to the local community
- Represent your clients' best interests during contract
- Communicate with clients regularly and check in on their
- Create marketing strategies so clients can sell their home
quickly and profitably
- Develop strategies to obtain referrals and build your client
- Walk you through the process of obtaining a real estate
- After obtaining your license, we offer training, resources and
support to help you become the best real estate agent you can
- Accommodate a flexible work schedule to help you establish a
healthy work/life balance
- Offer competitive compensation rates
About Marcus & Company Realty
Marcus & Company Realty is Bradenton Florida's premier real
estate company, having grown to be one of the area's most
successful, independent brokerages. That means we are uniquely
suited to help you start your real estate business. We're proud to
offer an exclusive leads program to hyper-launch the success of new
and experienced agents.
- Lots of buyer leads with real phone numbers 50%+ of the
- Lots of seller leads with follow up direct mail campaigns
automatically mailed for you.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package that will save you lots of time
and help you close more deals, almost on autopilot!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp