Custom Woodwork Builder/ Carpenter
Company: Mill-Rite Woodworking Company, Inc.
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Thorough understanding of information provided on approved shop
drawings i.e. plans, elevations and details.
- Able to produce mid-complex custom, architected products from
approved shop drawings and Mill-Rite standards.
- Able to cooperatively and efficiently work with other custom
builders and departments within the manufacturing plant while in
building phase. Some products will require you to work in
conjunction with one or more team members. Some of your materials/
parts will have to be processed first through other departments
prior to you receiving them for your tasks.
- Minimum five years experience in commercial, architecture
- Physically in shape. Able to commit to long hours of lifting,
building in outdoor, shop conditions.
- Able to provide clean (negative) drug screen before employment
- Full Time with the base operating hours from 7am-3:30pm EST,
- Will be asked to work overtime during high production
- Full health care provided for employee, family coverages,
dental and vision paid for by employee.
- 401k after one consecutive year of employment.
- 1 week vacation after one consecutive year of employment.
Keywords: Mill-Rite Woodworking Company, Inc., Pinellas Park , Custom Woodwork Builder/ Carpenter, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!