Owner Operator Truck Driver
Company: Florida Rock and Tank Lines
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you own your tractor and are looking for a stable, local
freight opportunity, take a look at the new percentage pay
and excellent advantages Florida Rock & Tank Lines
CDL-A Independent Contractors will be delivering petroleum,
chemical or dry bulk products to commercial and industrial
customers in the Southeast region. In addition to stable freight,
we offer a comprehensive independent contractor / owner operator
support program designed so you can succeed in safety, maintenance
and profitability in your business.
Why Join the FRTL Team?
- NEW 68% of linehaul pay!
- Multi-Driver/Tractor opportunities
- Home DAILY!
- Comprehensive Benefits Program offered by 3rd party
- Very stable, essential year-round freight
- Tank truck industry leader
- PeopleNet tanker workflow & electronic logs
- Discounted fuel & tires
- Permit and fuel tax filing
- No cost auto liability insurance while under dispatch
- Operate under FRTL DOT authority
- Parking at FRTL terminal or approved domicile location
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Weekly settlements
- Tractor age not to exceed 10 years
- Must be in compliance with DOT Annual Inspection criteria
- No frame modifications
- Exhaust system mufflers and heat shields
- Professional appearance
- Windshields and cab must be free of accessories which obstructs
- Maximum 20,000lbs including driver and fuel
- Highest point not to exceed 116
- Wheelbase of 185 to 220
- ECM set at 65mph maximum speed
Independent Contractor / Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver
- Only the owner of the tractor or authorized drivers are allowed
to drive the IC tractor.
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Possess a valid CDL-A with Tanker Endorsement, HazMat for
petroleum & chemical. (May apply without endorsements but must
obtain prior to execution of contract) issued by resident state of
- One year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No record of a driver's license suspension or revocation as a
result of traffic violations for more than 30 days during the
3-year period prior to the date of hire. Suspensions for Failure to
Appear, failure to meet financial responsibility laws, or
Non-Moving Violation Convictions are excluded.
- No record of citation or conviction for the violations listed
below in any motor vehicle during the 3-year period prior to the
date of hire, excluding item a.
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs in
previous 10 years.
- Refusal to take a test required by an implied consent of
- Reckless homicide or involuntary manslaughter.
- Operating while under suspension or revocation.
- Leaving the scene of an accident or revocation.
- Speed exhibition, contest, or drag race.
- Use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony.
- Assault with a motor vehicle.
- Reckless driving or careless endangerment.
- Operating a motor vehicle without permission of the owner.
- Fleeing or eluding a police officer.
- Speeding in excess of 25mph of the posted speed limit.
- No record of convictions in any motor vehicle for more than two
motor vehicle violations during the 3-year period prior to the date
- Meet all requirements as outlined in the Department of
Transportation, CFR 49, Part 391.1 (a)
- No more than one at-fault accident and one moving violation
conviction in the last three years.
- Be able to pass DOT physical and NIDA pre-contract drug
- No controlled substance conviction or positive drug test in the
last 10 years
- Must be able to read and speak English sufficiently to
understand highway signs/signals and complete required reports and
Keywords: Florida Rock and Tank Lines, Pinellas Park , Owner Operator Truck Driver, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!