Sales Associate - Device Repair Technician
Company: Batteries Plus, LLC
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 8, 2021
$500.00 sign on Bonus after 90 days of employment if hired by
As well as
$1,000.00 Retention Bonus after 6 months of employment
Batteries Plus and We Fix It in Pinellas Park is hiring a Sales
Associates/Device Repair Technicians to join our fast-paced,
exciting work environment!
Enjoy flexible work schedule, competitive wage $13.00 PH and the
potential to make up to an additional $6.00 PH in monthly
incentives as well as a full benefit package.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable with small electronic
device repair, exhibit retail and commercial sales skills and
possess excellent customer service and relationship building
skills. This candidate will be a full team member responsible for
selling all of the products and services associated with Batteries
Plus as well as fulfilling the daily operational needs.
- We also have future sales management opportunities in our
as we prefer to promote store sales managers from within.
The opportunities are there for those that want it. *
This position offers the ability to get in on the ground floor
of an exciting new opportunity with Batteries Plus!
To learn more, complete the online application and attach a
cover letter and resume.
Sales Associate / Customer Service Duties:
- Assist retail and commercial customers in the purchase of
batteries and light bulbs (training provided)
- Suggestive sell add-on items, participate in retail store and
commercial sales activities to achieve sales goals Replace
batteries in vehicles, watches, key fobs, cell phones, and more
- Maintain proper inventory by stocking and facing shelves Add-on
and upsell product Maintaining store appearance and
- Repair cell phones, tablets, and other devices as needed
(training provided) Receive, pack and ship devices Maintain proper
- H.S. diploma/equivalent plus 3-6+ months customer service
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Able to quickly pick up on new processes and technologies
without a lot of guidance Demonstrated attention to detail and
ability to effectively manage and track multiple commitments;
effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong
customer service focus; ability to inform, teach, and train
- Working conditions are typical for a retail environment
- This position requires the employee to regularly use hands to
handle or touch electronic products.
- The position also requires the employee to regularly use a
computer and other office equipment, as well as tools.
- This position requires lifting 10-20 lbs on a regular and
frequent basis, 50 lbs on an occasional basis, and more than 50 lbs
on an infrequent basis.
At Batteries Plus, you are part of a Family Business and a
growing entrepreneurial team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
and Drug Free Workplace
Our benefits vary based on length of employment, but include the
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off starts after 6 months of employment
- Paid Holidays, start immediately
- Training and Development
- Bonus plans
- Employee Discount
Keywords: Batteries Plus, LLC, Pinellas Park , Sales Associate - Device Repair Technician, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!