Assembler - 2nd Shift
Company: Butler Technical Group
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Assembler - 2nd Shift
Location: Pinellas, FL
Job ID: #59957
Duration: 3 - 6 mos
Pay Rate: $23 ph (W2)
- 1 - 2 years of sheet metal assembly/aircraft sheet metal
structure experience is required.
- Previous experience as an Assembler and/or Aircraft Structures
Mechanic is highly preferred.
- Previous aircraft structure on the F-16, C-130 and F-35 is
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels,
to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with
co-workers or supervisory staff.
- Performs a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble
and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures such as F-16
canopies, F-35 canopies, and C-130 sub-assembly components.
- Assemblies can require controlled tooling as well as build to
- Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing,
burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting,
countersinking, and cold working. Measures parts with a variety of
methods to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate
changes and perform repairs.
- Works from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and
- Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective action.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- No relocation assistance provided.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the
calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and
interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access,
maintain and manipulate data.
High School Diplomas or equivalent.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler Technical Group, Pinellas Park , Assembler - 2nd Shift, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!