We are currently Hiring Per Diem Home Health RN's to provide
service to patients in the Pinnelas County Area!
We offer WEEKLY and COMPETITIVE PAY!!
Flexible Schedules including 40+ hours/week!
The Registered Nurse (RN) in Private Duty renders professional
RN care to patients in their home by assessing, developing,
implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned
Suncrest OMNI, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care
conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement:
A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred.
Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Current CPR certification required.
Understands the concepts of home health care and the role of the
RN as a member of a full discipline health