**Starting at $10-12 per hour based on availability and
experience, evaluations in March and September each year with 3.5%
potential increase per evaluation
**Management Training Program with Fast Growing Company
Receives direction and reports to the Shift Leader, Manager and
the General Manager
Essential Job Functions
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the
1. Extend a warm and friendly greeting to all guests.
2. Explain menu and answer product questions for all guests.
3. Enter guests orders accurately into the POS system
4. Accepts payments from guest and makes change correctly
5. Operates the cash register and is responsible for cash
6. Presents orders to guest, properly packaged and with all
necessary accompaniment and utensils
7. Thanks all guest for their business
8. Generates additional sales by suggesting additional menu
items to the guest
9. Responsible for verifying register at the beginning of the
10. Stocking adequate supplies of paper goods, condiment,
beverages, etc. for serving the guest.
11. Prepping drinks and assisting in prepping items such as
sauces, salads, produce, etc.
12. Responsible for cleaning all guest areas. (Lobby, Restrooms,
Parking lot, etc.)
13. Informs management when any front-of-house equipment needs
service or inventory is needed
14. Removes trash from waste receptacles.
15. Responsible for answering telephone and taking orders over
16. Responsible for helping with prepping procedures
17. Responsible for helping with Dishwashing
Other-Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of
assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead
2. Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing
1. Work 9-28 hours per week (Part Time)
2. Work 28 + (Full time)
3. In-store training program completed (100% ZLC
Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and
front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions.
Essential job functions may require maintaining physical
condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged
periods of time.