Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver
electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in
more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and
services for many markets, including data communications, consumer
electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our talented
team in Pinellas Park, Florida. The successful candidate will have
a strong background in troubleshooting, repair, and maintaining
Shift: Second, Monday - Friday
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead Technical and Process Improvement Projects
- Analyze production data, identify trends, and offer
recommendations for improvement.
- Integrate new electronic devices into existing PLC and HMI
- Maintain, update, and improve existing PLC and HMI
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems in a
- Create, maintain, and improve documentation related to
equipment and manufacturing processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 + years of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance / Integration
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, replacing, and
integrating: vision systems, sensors, servos, potentiometers, and
heaters, pneumatic cylinders, electric motors, gear boxes, cams,
- Able to interpret electrical schematics, specifications,
manuals, and blueprints
- Lift and transport up to 50 pounds and able to stand throughout
the duration of the shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- AAS Degree or Vocational Education
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Pinellas Park , Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!