EnerSys Advanced Systems (EAS) is a specialty division of
EnerSys (EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions
for industrial applications). EAS specializes in energy solutions
for aerospace/defense and medical industries. (https://www.enersys.com/en/industries/aerospace-defense/).
We are growing and looking for individuals that share a common
interest in aerospace/defense/medical industry and want to work in
this exciting environment.
What We're Offering
- 3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision for employee and dependents at a
- Life insurance, short term disability, educational
reimbursement, flex spending and employee stock purchase plan
- 401K (we match 100% at 6% contribution level)
- Culture: We value and strive for excellence in all that we do
through innovative technology by creating long lasting
relationships with our stakeholders, co-workers, and customers. We
continentally strive to foster teamwork, engagement and enhance our
employee's skills and competence by providing appropriate
The Technician is responsible for general facilities work.
Duties include preventive and corrective maintenance on all
machinery and support equipment; coordinate outside services,
routine general maintenance and performing facility inspections.
Experience with gas supplies, manufacturing machinery, electrical,
HVAC, air compressors and vacuum pumps a plus.
2nd shift: noon - 8:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Performs general building coordination of outside services
including contacting property management, and select vendors for
Analyze and solve minor electrical, carpentry, refrigeration,
mechanical, and plumbing problems.
Participate and perform on an as needed basis remodeling, or
other repair and maintenance activities such as painting,
carpentry, caulking, and sealing and like tasks as assigned.
Maintain inventory of material and repair parts for commissary
equipment to ensure proper maintenance and services are
accomplished in a timely manner
Perform regular facility inspections for potential areas needing
repair and improvement.
HVAC related activities including adjusting temp/humidity and
maintain chiller and cooler maintenance.
Make recommendations to modify or replace equipment when
necessary to insure value of customer cost or/and improve
Tests, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs machines and
Sets up and operates all tools and equipment necessary to
perform assigned work.
Perform minor electrical installations
Organize and maintain inventory of spare parts and equipment
Source and obtain multiple quotes for all needed parts and
supplies per purchasing requirements.
Complete paperwork for Facilities, Purchasing, Quality and
Operations before obtaining required signatures.
Operate lift trucks/equipment
Complete HAZWOPER certification and respond to emergencies
- Ability to read equipment wiring diagrams for diagnosis
- Ability to understand and utilize equipment documentation for
trouble shooting, repair and preventive maintenance.
- Understanding of good manufacturing and safety practices.
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility, organization and
- Must know how to use Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently at times with minimal
- 2-5 years of experience in a Facilities Maintenance role or
equivalent education or combination of both.
General Job Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily
continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance
of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal
Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime.
- This position requires working in a plant/warehouse
environment. Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination