Company: Madico, Inc.
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Purchase and distribute supplies for production and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process requisitions for materials and supplies.
- Issue Purchase Orders for material and supplies based on
evaluation of usage and requirements.
- Coordinate shipments to ensure on-time delivery.
- Review open Purchase Orders to prevent past due shipments,
evaluate short shipments and confirm due dates.
- Update and monitor supplier master data.
- Update and monitor supplier lead-times to ensure a consistent
- Keep up-to-date and accurate purchasing files.
- Re-order materials based on Kanban replenishment triggers.
- Monitor supplier quality and follows-up corrective
- Review Purchase Orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in Supplier measurements including on-time
delivery, quality levels, and cost improvements.
- Process returns to suppliers.
- Seek new sources and alternate sources of materials to ensure
adequate supply and competitive pricing.
- Adhere to contractual agreements.
- Evaluate sales orders for possible re-box and substitution and
coordinate with scheduling for on time completion.
- Manage company uniforms and purchase company shirts
- Serve as back-up for the Logistics Coordinator
- Purchase finished goods from outside suppliers
- Issue re-boxing orders
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Contractor Policy to ensure contractors adhere to
- Keep area clean at all times.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain 5S work area according to policies and standards.
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS/EMS)
- Participate, or assist, in identifying how the work that you do
that affects the quality, or impacts the environmental aspects of
the products or services we provide to customer(s).
- Improve your work processes.
- Write procedures or work instructions that describe your
- Provide input and verify that documented procedures are
adequate and accurate.
- Understand and use your work/job instructions.
- Understand our quality and environmental policies and how they
apply to you.
- Keep records and data.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement.
- Participate in external registration and surveillance
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- A two year college degree and three to five years of experience
in the manufacturing field using an ERP system. Equivalent
combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret regulations including
business periodicals, professional journals, technical
- Ability to interpret instructions.
- Ability to solve problems using root cause analysis.
- Ability to reason and make decisions based on concrete and
forecasted business plans.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- ERP Manufacturing Software experience required.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and
arms. The employee may need to lift and/or move up to 25
- Travel and meeting outside normal business hours is
- Formal application. Interview with Team Leads and Supervisors.
Drug Screen and background check.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the
various types of work that may be performed. The omission of
specific statements or duties does not exclude them from the
position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment
to the position. The job description does not constitute and
employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is
subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and
requirements of the job change
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Madico, Inc., Pinellas Park , Purchasing Coordinator, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!