Maintenance Repair Technician
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 1, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS !!
Molex offers excellent benefits, a climate-controlled facility,
10 paid holidays, and a safety focused culture. We are looking for
a self-motivated individual to join us on 1st Shift as a
Maintenance Technician and grow within the company. If you are
looking to accelerate your career path, then come join our talented
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze production data, identify trends, and offer
recommendations for improvement.
- Integrate new electronic devices into existing PLC and HMI
- Maintain, update, and improve existing PLC and HMI
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems in a
- Create, maintain, and improve documentation related to
equipment and manufacturing processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 + years of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance / Integration
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, replacing, and
integrating: vision systems, sensors, servos, potentiometers, and
heaters, pneumatic cylinders, electric motors, gear boxes, cams,
- Able to interpret electrical schematics, specifications,
manuals, and blueprints
- Lift and transport up to 50 pounds and able to stand throughout
the duration of the shift
What Will Put You Ahead
The successful candidate will have a strong background in
troubleshooting, repair, and maintaining production equipment.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Pinellas Park , Maintenance Repair Technician, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!