Company: CoolSys Inc
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 30, 2021
CoolSys is the parent company of
market-leading operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of
best-in-class service experiences and solutions to the retail,
commercial, and industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our
valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued
growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Building Air Services (BAS), a CoolSys company, is one of the
largest and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC
installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud to be the
choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
We’re seeking a Dispatcher/Service
Coordinator is responsible for providing detailed customer
updates, coordinating service work, and communicating with
technicians and supervisors. The Dispatcher/Service
Coordinator must possess excellent computer, organization, and
customer service skills.
- Receive and dispatch service calls and
inform the manager of current schedules and any changes made to the
- Monitor GPS tracking system and
technician’s workload throughout the
- Provide updates via customer
- Contact customers to schedule service
and maintenance calls.
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely
- Organize on-call schedule for
- Perform other job-related duties as
- 1+ years of previous experience as a
Dispatcher is preferred.
- Relevant industry experience in HVAC,
plumbing, or construction is
- High school diploma or
- Strong communication and customer
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft
Excel and ability to learn new
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
and multitask with strong attention to
- Medical, Dental, Vision and
- Paid vacation and
- 401(K) Company
- Life insurance, AD&D and
Building Air Services (BAS) is an
Keywords: CoolSys Inc, Pinellas Park , Daytime Coordinator, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!