Service and Operations Support
Company: Bank OZK
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 31, 2021
- Current enrollment in a bachelor degree program, with a minimum
completion of two (2) years of undergraduate study, required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with computers, including
Microsoft Office products, required.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for performing complex administrative duties.
Provides support to the lenders and assists with the servicing and
collection of commercial and consumer loans. Works under general
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of general business acumen as learned by education or
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to interact professionally and appropriately with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet exacting
- Ability to perform under general supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate effective organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with standard transactions.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Skill in using computer Microsoft Office products, especially
Word, Excel and Outlook.
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Multi-function device
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
Keywords: Bank OZK, Pinellas Park , Service and Operations Support, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!