3rd Shift Assembly Operator
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 31, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS !!
If you enjoy excellent benefits, a climate-controlled facility,
10 paid holidays, and a safety focused culture, apply with Molex.
We are looking for a self-motivated Assembly Operator that will
grow within the company. If you are looking to accelerate your
career path, then come join our talented team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Package and label finished products into the proper
- Order materials to keep machines stocked with necessary parts
and perform all material changeovers.
- Perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork such as labor
production reports, and transfer of hour's sheets.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to use the necessary quality tools as it relates to this
- Able to work regularly scheduled hours with overtime as needed
and lift up to 35 pounds
- Able to work an alternate shift as required
- Basic computer skills
What Will Put You Ahead
Previous Manufacturing Experience is a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Pinellas Park , 3rd Shift Assembly Operator, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!