PT Teacher Assistant
Company: Catholic Charities
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Morning Star Catholic School in Pinellas Park, Florida, is
seeking a part-time teachers assistant for the 2021-2022 school
year. Morning Star is a 1st-12th grade school that specializes in
Exceptional Student Education. Candidates for this position must
have experience working with students with disabilities. The
position requires the following:
- Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material
with students one-on-one or in small groups in the areas of
reading, writing, and math.
- Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper
- Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking
- Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or
setting up equipment, such as computers, Smart Boards, and
- Help supervise students in classes, during transitions, during
lunch and recess.
- Assist in other areas as directed by the Principal. These
duties include substitute teaching and helping with school
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or have a minimum of 2 years experience
working with students in an educational setting
- Teach and act consistently in accordance with the mission,
philosophy, beliefs and policies of the school
- Pass Level II fingerprinting and complete the Diocesan Safe
How to Apply: Please complete the online application and
electronically submit a cover letter of introduction, resume, and
two professional reference and one personal reference.
Note: For information about our school, please visit our website
Keywords: Catholic Charities, Pinellas Park , PT Teacher Assistant, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!