Company: Kane's Furniture
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Business is better than ever and that has created a need to
expand our busy Warehouse operations and add staff in all of our
departments! We are currently offering opportunities for WAREHOUSE
ASSOCIATES in our Shipping, Receiving, and Quality Assurance
Departments at our Central Distribution Center Warehouse located in
Pinellas Park, Florida.
Warehouse Associates are responsible for the loading, unloading,
picking, processing, checking, verifying, and the inventory of
materials received in the Warehouse or being prepared for delivery
to our customers. Complete related documentation. Prepare items and
finished goods for storage, customer pick up or for delivery move
items and finished goods to appropriate areas.
The Warehouse Associate will assist in the effective completion
of assigned receiving or shipping and other warehouse functions
this will include:
- Unload and/or load merchandise off the transfer truck or
- Select product and load onto lifts and prepare for delivery
(Shipping) and prior ROS Machine operator experience is HIGHLY
- Check transfer paperwork for the correct number of pieces.
- Ensure that all goods are appropriately packaged, labeled, and
tagged before transfer.
- Move materials and finished goods to storage areas or other
- Identify, track, and resolve errors or discrepancies.
- May load purchases into customer vehicles and follows
verification /confirmation procedures as necessary.
- Adhere to all Warehouse safety practices
Required experience and qualifications:
- Prior Shipping, Receiving, and/or Inventory control experience
is highly desired.
- This position requires extensive physical exertion and strength
including but not limited to lifting, bending, use of upper and
lower extremities, reaching, walking, heavy lifting, standing, and
clear communication and listening skills.
- Ability to effectively operate a scan gun, and read and execute
information on reports
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to lift and handle heavy items (approximately 75lbs or
- Ability to work independently as well as coordinate and work
well with others in a team.
- Able to take direction and follow through attend to
- Able to operate handcart and lift; prior experience with
stand-up ROS machines and/or Forklift is highly preferred.
- Ability to work and operate at heights while secured/restrained
by safety harness (not afraid fear of heights).
- Acceptable criminal background check and negative drug test
results - Kanes maintains a Drug-Free Workplace!
What we offer our Employees:
- Health Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision,
Supplemental Benefits, Telemedicine
- 401k/Profit-Sharing Plan
- Free Life Insurance
- Furniture Discounts
- Social Responsibility to include building Habitat Houses,
American Heart Association fundraising, to name a few
- Career growth
- Working with a fantastic team!
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Keywords: Kane's Furniture, Pinellas Park , Warehouse- Shipping, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!