Company: Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The Server will interact with customers, take orders, prepare
drinks, assess customers needs and preferences, make
recommendations, know the ingredients of our cocktails, have
knowledge of the food menu, check customers identification and
confirm it meets legal drinking age, restock and replenish
inventory and supplies, create excellent guest experience and must
comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Provide friendly and sincere guest service. Always conduct
yourself in a professional manner.
- Maintain a safe environment for both our guests and
- Maintain consistency and have proper knowledge of all food and
- Ensure hot food is hot and cold food is cold.
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding
food and beverage.
- Pre bus tables, maintain table cleanliness, bus tables.
- Look for ways to avoid waste and limit costs.
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe.
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed.
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Report to property on time and in proper uniform.
- Have experience as a Server.
- Be able to follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Computer knowledge for the POS.
- Be a team player.
Keywords: Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum, Pinellas Park , Server, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!