Company: Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- A busser serves patrons by setting tables, placing and
replacing silverware, keeping beverage glasses full, adhering to
sanitation and safety policies, clearing and cleaning tables,
chairs and environment, etc.
- Prepare dining areas before guests are seated.
- Place tableware and condiments on tables.
- Serve water and refill beverages.
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed.
- Provide special silverware sets to families with young
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave.
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and
- Work experience as a busser or other entry-level role in a
restaurant is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules.
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a
Keywords: Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum, Pinellas Park , Busser, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!