Company: Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- A Dishwasher job is to adhere to sanitation and safety
policies, responsible to wash and clean tableware, kitchen
pots/utensils all equipment and light Kitchen prep.
- Maintain Sanitation and Safety Policies for all areas
- Clean all Tableware, pots, pans and equipment
- Stacking all plate ware and kitchen ware properly
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality
- Light food prep - portioning foods, recipe awareness
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and
- Work experience as a dishwasher, prep cook or other entry-level
role in a restaurant is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules.
- Physical ability and stamina to lift 25lbs or more and stand
for long hours.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a
Keywords: Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum, Pinellas Park , Dishwasher, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!