Company: Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job SummaryThe Bartender's job would be to
prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant
patrons, interact with customers, take orders, prepare drinks,
assess customers needs and preferences, make recommendations, mix
ingredients to prepare cocktails, have knowledge of our food menu,
check customers identification to confirm it meets legal drinking
age, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies, excellent
guest experience and must comply with all food and beverage
- Provide friendly and sincere guest service.
- Maintain a safe environment for both our guests and
- Maintain consistency and have proper knowledge of all drink
- Follow proper cash handling procedures as established by the
OCC Road House.
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner. You are on
- Bartender experience.
- Able to pass a bartender test, which will be given at the time
of the interview.
- Be able to follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Computer knowledge for the POS.
Keywords: Orange County Choppers Road House & Museum, Pinellas Park , Bartender, Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!