DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble
and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures such as F-16
canopies, F-35 canopies, and C-130 sub-assembly components
- Assemblies can require controlled tooling as well as build to
- Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing,
burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting,
countersinking, and cold working
- Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate
changes and perform repairs.
- Work from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and
- Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective
- Performs other duties as assigned
1 - 2 years of sheet metal assembly/aircraft sheet metal
structure experience is required.
Previous experience as an Assembler and/or Aircraft Structures
Mechanic is highly preferred.
Previous aircraft structure on the F-16, C-130, and F-35 is
Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels,
to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with
co-workers or supervisory staff
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the
calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and
interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain
and manipulate data.
This company is ACTIVELY hiring - APPLY TODAY!!!
-Call/Text (813)750-7533 for more information
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.