Branch Administrator (HVAC)
Company: CoolSys Inc
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: April 30, 2021
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating
businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service
experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial
refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated
employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We
invite you to be part of that growth!
Building Air Services (BAS), a CoolSys company, is one of the
largest and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC
installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud to be the
choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
We’re seeking a skilled Branch Administrator to provide support to
branch personnel and corporate operations.
- Monitors the status of scheduled work and open work
- Makes independent decisions regarding day-to-day issues.
- Monitors daily procedures and communicates with customers.
- Ensure work orders are being created and processed
- Approve all time entries made by technicians.
- Responsible for reporting all billing totals daily.
- Responsible for creating purchase orders and requisitions and
receiving vendor invoices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of office administration experience.
- Relevant industry experience in HVAC, plumbing, or construction
is highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to learn
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask with
strong attention to detail
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) Company match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
Building Air Services (BAS) is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Keywords: CoolSys Inc, Pinellas Park , Branch Administrator (HVAC), Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!