Oil & Tire Tech (FT)
Company: Avis Budget Group
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: March 3, 2020
Upcoming Event! Text the word APPLY to 973-###-#### to sign up
for an event near you with on-the-spot interviews and immediate
offer opportunities.Avis Budget Group is an action-packed,
high-energy workplace. We are a global leader in the travel
services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in
the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven
organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and
collaborative work environment where you can expect to be
developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want
to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to
be.Loading...As an Oil and Tire Technician, you will perform
preventative maintenance on our auto rental fleet vehicles such as
oil, fluid, and tire changes, repairs and rotations. Depending on
your technical expertise, you may be assigned other basic repairs.
You may also be asked to assist our more experienced auto mechanics
with more complicated repairs. This is an excellent learning
opportunity for someone looking to expand upon their natural
automotive or mechanical abilities.At Avis Budget Group, we know
your success is our success. We will provide you training and
guidance as you move forward in your career to include a number of
educational ASE certification opportunities that will develop your
skills and prepare you for advancement. Responsibilities and
essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Perform preventative maintenance on our auto rental fleet
vehicles such as oil, fluid, and tire changes and rotations.
- New car (PDI) and de-fleet prep.
- Ensure safe work environment and processes in and around our
shops as well as follow all established safety procedures.
- Ensure all maintenance and repair work is completed properly
and in accordance with company s policies as well as manufacturer s
- Accurately and descriptively complete Repair Orders within
electronic time management system.
- Properly maintain necessary equipment and tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Automotive Fleet
Maintenance Manager or shop lead. Basic Qualifications/ Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months of automotive maintenance experience or
recent auto tech school degree preferred.
- Proven mechanical aptitude and skill set in car maintenance
- Ability to accurately document repairs.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include nights and
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record. Compensation
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your
- ASE certification reimbursement
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!If you're
motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a
customer care environment, then we can put your career on the
map.IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get
your GO on!Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.Avis
Budget is an EO employer M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed
in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of
this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may
change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may
result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated
company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of
Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This
advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of
employment....@avisbudget.com Associated topics: builder, civil,
civil engineer, engineer, leak, mechanical, pipe, pipeline,
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Pinellas Park , Oil & Tire Tech (FT), Other , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!