Project Manager - IT Configuration
Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: August 27, 2019
Location: Pinellas Park, FL Description: Under administrative
direction, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through
education and experience to manage multiple projects
simultaneously, both large in size and broad in scope. Manages
projects throughout the project life cycle, from proposal and
defining requirements to project planning and implementation, using
extensive input from industry and/or business unit subject matter
experts. Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans
with substantial latitude for independent actions or decisions.
Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs.
Maintains extensive contact with internal customers and subject
matter experts.Specific Project:
- Product Life cycle Management - work to develop framework and
guidance for technology product owners responsible for road-maps
depicting end of life and end of support conditions, technical
guidance for application owners, and accountability to upgrade key
technology products in a timely manner.
- Direct oversight of key upgrade projects including Java/JBoss.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducts preliminary investigations for all project requests.
Reviews requirements, specifications and testing.
- Refines and implements project management methodologies, tools
and practices to provide continuous process improvement.
- Selects and manages project teams. Manages such teams
throughout the project life-cycle including planning, assigning,
scheduling, monitoring and reviewing project activities, as well as
evaluating individual performance upon project completion.
- Conducts interviews, compiles and analyzes responses, and
creates business cases for projects.
- Participates in root cause analysis in order to recommend
appropriate actions to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Identifies, defines and documents complex business and
technical requirements, processes and deliverables.
- Develops, prepares, presents and maintains project plans
including staffing requirements, cost estimates, detailed budgets
and work breakdown structures and schedules.
- Performs project risk assessments by identifying key risk
factors, providing effective mitigation strategies, and assigning
contingency action plans to both schedules and budgets.
- Applies established project methodologies to manage projects:
uses change control templates and processes, manages time and
recording activities using defined scheduling tools, monitors
budgets, and coordinates resource acquisition and utilization.
- Serves as the liaison between internal customers and external
suppliers. Communicates regularly with project stakeholders.
- Delivers systems on appropriate platforms in compliance with
established technology standards. Monitors testing and executes
quality assurance checks to ensure the system meets information
technology acceptance criteria prior to implementation. - Performs
project evaluations and participates in post-project quality
- Ensures training plans are aligned with organizational
priorities, business plans and objectives.
- Provides a proactive interface for project stakeholders and
senior management teams to ensure business requirements are
completely and accurately defined. Ensures business applications
are delivered. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Functional, operational and technical requirements of all
systems used by assigned functional areas.
- Project budget interfaces with other accounting systems.
- Business planning and analysis.
- Principles of banking and finance and securities industry
- Information technology support and technical
- Concepts of risk management, issue tracking, change management
and requirements gathering.
- Project selection and approval, budgeting and business case
preparation and analysis, as well as work breakdown structures and
- Application development and project life cycle methodologies
and standards. Contact: This job and many more are available
through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Pinellas Park , Project Manager - IT Configuration, IT / Software / Systems , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!