Company: Kelly Services
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 2, 2019
Kelly Engineering has a client who is looking for a CNC Programmer
to join their team!
Summary: The CNC Programmer completes machine programming using
Esprit or Mastercam software. The programmer provides tooling
selection, setup documentation, and machine maintenance in a
production environment. They will also work with departmental
personnel to optimize programs for increase production.
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Education: High School Diploma/GED (AS degree preferred)
Location: Pinellas Park, FL
- Choose part holding methods, design in Solid Works required
fixtures, ensuring the designs are assigned a part number &
- Select appropriate cutting tools for the material being
machined, including standard purchased tools or custom cutting
tools providing purchasing the information required to procure and
adequately stock the tools.
- Support Set-Up personnel with first time run parts through the
manufacturing process to find and correct any errors or process
inefficiencies before handing over to production personnel for
- Work with Quality and other Engineering team members to
determine inspection requirements and measurement methods.
- Read and understand blue prints or any other technical drawings
that may be used for production.
- Guide and support team members when they need assistance with
programming, set ups, troubleshooting, and how to load / unload
parts correctly and efficiently.
- Troubleshoot production machining programs to identify root
causes of part defects and implement changes to the process that
improve quality overall, reduce cycle time, and maximize total
- 10 years of programming
- 3+ years of direct CNC machining experience.
- Strong background in automation with a mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and 5S.
- 3+ years of experience programming, setting up, and
troubleshooting machining programs on CNC machine tools.
- Knowledge of milling and lathe operations, including G-code,
cutting tools, machine tool operation, and toolpath strategies.
- Ability to use math (geometry and trigonometry) to calculate
missing dimensions and coordinates necessary for programming that
are not included on drawings provided in job binders / packets.
- Ability to manage fixture projects including; planning of
fixture design, Esprit CAD / CAM scheduling, material procurement
while working with purchasing staff.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting
edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Pinellas Park , CNC Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!