Full Stack .NET Developer-Clearwater, FL - Contract - $58/hr
Company: Vaco - Tampa
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: October 23, 2018
Vaco Tampa is hiring for a client in Clearwater, FL!This project is requiring 2 Full Stack .Net Consultants for an estiamted 6 month + engagement. Overview:As a member of the Product Team, part of the Innovation Technology organization, you will participate in the design, development, integration, test, and debug of critical platform and application software which operates in a cloud environment. Your role is pivotal to the evolution and successful adoption of the cloud distribution platform and marketplace, which today delivers subscription and consumption products to customers located around the globe.Role:Develop, maintain, and enhance critical business applications and platform, providing specialized technical and quick hit solutions for strategic and near-term projects. Design and develop solutions aligned with business and technical requirements, utilizing robust computing architectures in a multi-tier environment. Deliver products using Agile Scrum methodologies to ensure the highest priorities are delivered first and incrementally improved. Research new technologies and techniques to improve skills, suggest product enhancements, and convey overall value to the company.Technical environment:Platform* Visual Studio *Team Foundation Server* .NET Framework* Test Driven Development* Java Script * JQuery * CSS * HTML5* Cloud Computing* SOAP/REST * WebAPI *Service Behaviors* Service Throttling* Asynchronous Programming* Multi-Threading* Caching* Entity Framework* Domain Model* Domain Services* Security/Encryption/Decryption* Design Patterns* Agile Delivery Model* SCRUM methodologiesQualifications:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of experience development using .NET programming skills.
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Web and Window Service experience.
- Experience with enterprise design patterns, such as IoC and GoF.
- Experienced working with SQL and NoSQL databases to produce fast, data-driven solutions.
- Experienced with tools like Git, Visual Studio, fiddler, JUnit, JMeter, etc.
- Experienced with cloud-based services, like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Experienced producing single page applications (SPA), creating APIs which are widely adopted and used, and/or writing cloud-based micro-services.
- Experienced integrating solutions from third parties.
- Self-starter and self-learner.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in Computer Science, Math, or Physics.
- provided by Dice Full Stack .NET Developer-Clearwater, FL - Contract - $58/hr
Keywords: Vaco - Tampa, Pinellas Park , Full Stack .NET Developer-Clearwater, FL - Contract - $58/hr, IT / Software / Systems , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!