Company: Kane's Furniture
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Kane's Furniture currently has an excellent opportunity for a
driven, self-motivated, and career oriented HR professional. Under
the supervision of the V.P of Human Resource and working as a
partner with our Corporate and DC hiring managers by focusing on
our most important asset - our employees.
The Recruiter is responsible for developing new, creative
recruiting ideas employing traditional and non-traditional sourcing
strategies, and utilizing approved venues to identify and recruit
appropriate candidates to fill positions.
* Working with hiring managers, develops and executes recruiting
plans, conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the
effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
* Coordinates full cycle recruiting for open positions, including
identifying and screening talent, assisting managers with the
identification of viable candidates, interviewing, and
* Utilizes internet based resources and job sites for recruitment,
including posting positions. Also utilizes various social and
professional networking sites to identify and source
* Establishes and continuously develops networks through industry
contacts, association memberships, trade groups, among other
sources, to maximize recruitment resources and opportunities for
* Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive
candidate recruiting; implements and manages initiatives to develop
pools of qualified candidates for high turnover positions in
advance of need.
* Participates and presents at recruitment events and job fairs to
increase awareness of the Company and excitement around job
* Complies with all Kane's Furniture policies, procedures and
guidelines, as well as local, State and Federal laws pertaining to
sourcing, recruiting and selection
* Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of professional recruiting
* Recruitment background in warehouse, sales, IT and corporate
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with a
geographically dispersed and operationally decentralized work
* At least two (2) years of experience working with, and up to date
knowledge of, sourcing and recruiting through a third-party
provided applicant tracking system.
* Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the
management team. Highly effective interpersonal skills across all
levels of the Company.
* Strong communication and presentation skills, including effective
verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational
* Strong PC skills with business and communication software (Word
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
* Strong ethics and the ability to maintain a high degree of
Benefits of being a Kane's associate:
* Competitive compensation
* Career Growth
* Community Engagement
* Professional Development
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Life Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* Direct Deposit
* Merchandise Discounts
* Profit Sharing/401K
This position will be based at our Corporate Office located at 5700
70th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, FL 33781.
Kane's Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other classification protected by federal, state or local
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
background and drug testing.
Kane's is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Kane's Furniture, Pinellas Park , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!