Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Purpose of JobLet's do something that really matters.
We have an important mission: serving the members of the military
community and their families. It's both a chance to say thank you
and the opportunity to put your talents to work in a meaningful
way. To do it right, we need the right people. We're looking for
those who share our values of honesty, integrity, loyalty and
service. Because what we do is just as important as how we do it.
Come be a part of what makes us so special!
It is all about learning and growing.
Our Bank Customer Service role may be a new career for you, but the
journey is mapped out. There's a lot to learn. Our comprehensive,
fully paid three-month training program including class
discussions, hands-on training, e-learning modules, and the
instructor led guidance will help you to support our membership
Our in-office development program provides the training you need
and the encouragement to create a proactive and independent support
style to service our membership. After six months in-office, you'll
have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model where you can work
from home 2-3 days a week.Job RequirementsWe are currently seeking
dedicated professionals to work in our Tampa office for future bank
customer service opportunities in 2022 with the desire to work a
full time schedule and it will include weekends. Work schedule is
expected to be the closing shift, ending at 10 pm Monday - Friday
and as late as 8 pm on the weekend. Military Veterans and spouses
are highly encouraged to apply.As a Bank Customer Service
Representative, you will work within defined guidelines to
facilitate the financial security of members through needs-based
sales and/or service conversations on a single Banking line of
business or product set. In this role, you will make a difference
to our members as you identify immediate and underlying financial
needs and respond with relevant solutions through offering USAA
Banking products and services.Primary Responsibilities:
- Explores member's banking needs and responds with needs-based
- Recommends new Banking products that might be of interest to
- Maintains high levels of member satisfaction consistent with
USAA's core values. Demonstrates dedication to quality through
- Identifies and confirms the member's immediate request(s) and
works to resolve issues.
- Identifies and handles existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
efficiently identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
- Provides operational support to members with their banking
needs on multiple Banking products.
- Reviews accounts and transactions to ensure adherence with
regulatory guidelines and may be required to take action and/or
escalate non-compliant issues.
- Works under limited direct supervision to identify and
recommend smart trade-offs for the member and USAA.Minimum
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 1 year of customer service, financial services member contact,
or military experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, including navigating
through multiple business applications
- Knowledge and understanding of bank regulatory and compliance
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment.Preferred
- US military service or a military spouse
- 2+ Years Banking experience and Sales Experience
- 2+ years Sales Experience
- 1+ years Contact Center ExperienceCompensation: USAA has an
effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges
to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary
range based on your experience and market position. The salary
range for this position is: $43,680 - $61,900 . Employees may be
eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average.Shift
premium: Addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that
are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits: At USAA our
employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical,
financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals.To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit Relocation
assistance is not available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Pinellas Park , Customer Service Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!