Dept Supervisor, Furniture/Mattresses Store 302
Company: Conn's HomePlus
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are hiring for a strategic, inspirational, and driven Department
Supervisor. The Department Supervisor works with the Assistant
Store Managers and Store Manger to drive sales, communicates best
practices, and lead your team of associates to deliver the best
customer service possible.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coaching, mentoring, training, following up on daily tasks
which are related to the department, and ensuring adequate floor
- Organizes workflow and ensure employees have clear
understanding of delegated tasks, job responsibilities, and role
- Goal setting for associates that drives sales, performance,
meets deadlines that is in align with Conn's vision.
- Evaluate performance and provide input to Assistant Store
Manager to identify rewards, promotions, and recognition for
- Become well versed in resolving issues and serving as a link
between associates and upper management.
- Receives customer complaints and acts with urgency to have a
resolution that supports the customer within the business
- Recruit, Identify, Selecting, Hire and Train top talent
- Enforces and Ensures adherence to company policies and
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by enforcing
company standards and adheres to legal regulations.
- Act as a business leader, developing strategies and ownership
for the department.
- Implement strategic product placement for new inventory.
- Inventory management including cycle counts, planograms,
shipping and receiving.
- Maintain building in absent of Store Manager or Assistant
Manager as Manager on Duty, which may include opening or closing
- Ensure that the workplace is effectively functioning in a
- 3 to 5 years previous retail experience.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Previous supervisor experience preferred but not required.
- Computer and clerical experience are preferred (MS Word and
Skills & Abilities
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills.
- Able to multi-task and shift priorities, as required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Work is performed in a retail environment.
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends,
- May require prolonged periods of standing.
Conn's is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Conn's HomePlus, Pinellas Park , Dept Supervisor, Furniture/Mattresses Store 302, Hospitality & Tourism , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!