Company: Family Home Health Services
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Family Home Health Services delivers best-in-class patient care and
believes that quality home health care is an integral part of any
patient's treatment plan. Our top priority is providing
high-quality skilled care to improve patient outcomes and quality
of life by empowering patients to manage their health at home. Our
care, compassion and community extend beyond those we serve to
those who serve with us, providing an atmosphere of dignity,
personal integrity and respect to our staff, our patients, and
*Sign-on Bonus $7,000*
Our Registered Nurses make an impact on the lives of our patients
- Evaluate patients for appropriateness of admission and verifies
the patient's eligibility for the Medicare home care benefit,
including homebound status, at the time of initial assessment visit
and comprehensive assessment.
- Assist in the developing the plan of care and evaluate the
outcomes of care on a regular basis, updating the patient's plan of
care as needed.
- Identifies goals, interventions and expected outcomes, and
involves the patient and/or caregivers in the plan of care and any
changes in plan depending on ability of patient/caregiver.
- Educate patients and family members/care givers on plan of
care, addressing their questions and concerns.
- Provide skilled nursing care as outlined in the patient plan of
care and supervise LPN and home health aides.
- Maintain up to date charting on each patient.
- Participate in case conferences, in-services and training.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- RN license in good standing in the state of Florida or compact
- Minimum one year experience providing skilled nursing in the
home or acute care setting that requires heart, lung, and complete
- One year of home health experience preferred.
- Maintain an active CPR certification and card at all
- Maintain current continuing education as required by state
We offer competitive pay and benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays Associated topics: asn,
coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit,
nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, surgery
Keywords: Family Home Health Services, Pinellas Park , RN, Healthcare , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!