Clinical Coordinator (CAP/MCAP Required)
Company: New Season
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? New
Season is seeking a dedicated and motivated Clinician to mentor a
team of Substance Abuse Counselors that are eager to learn and grow
professionally. Apply today to help fight against the opioid
epidemic and join a united work family.
New Season:For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have
been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient
treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and
best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team
members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling,
support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We
treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying
causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not
only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their
journey to recovery.
Job Summary:Oversee the daily duties of clinicians to ensure
compliance with local, state, and Federal Regulations, as well as
CMG, LP policy and procedures. Work collaboratively with leadership
to promote the development of counseling skills and quality of care
- Ensure compliance with all Local, State, Federal, and Colonial
Management Group, LP rules, and regulations and to do so within the
allocated budget for the clinic
- Keep Colonial Management Group, LP informed, through the
Program Director or Regional Director, of any significant treatment
events which occur in their respective area and make prudent
recommendations to address the same.
- Provide reports as requested.
- Provide clinical supervision to clinical staff as
- Reviews, signs, and dates all appropriate documentation
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction
- Reports patient abuse, neglect, and exploitation as
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center
- Actively participates in community relations activities as
directed and authorized.
- Ensures the reading and understanding of the Policy and
- Always acts in the best interests of the program and company;
honors, supports, and protects the proprietary data and rights of
- Early morning hours (Allows for a great work life balance)
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO (3 weeks with buy up options)
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision
- FSA's, Telehealth and Tele-Counseling services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Reimbursement for education, license, tuition, etc.
- Referral bonus (up to $750)
Education/Licensure/Certification Required: Bachelor's or Master's
Degree in Human Services or a related field. Must possess a Florida
Required Knowledge: Understanding of Opioid Addiction and
Medicated, Assisted Treatment services. Knowledge of general
counseling practices, Federal Confidentiality Law, HIPAA, and
privacy practices. Must be computer literate with basic knowledge
of Microsoft Excel and Google products.
Experience Preferred: Minimum of two (2) years of management
experience. Minimum of one (1) years experience in substance abuse
or a related field.
New Season provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.40Bay Area Treatment Center
Keywords: New Season, Pinellas Park , Clinical Coordinator (CAP/MCAP Required), Healthcare , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!