RN Evening Supervisor
Company: Gateway Care Center
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Looking for excellent Registered Nurse (RN) to join Gateway Care
Center Family- Shift Differentials, and access to earned wages
before payroll!New Wage Scale and Increased Sign on
BonusesResponsibilities of the (RN) Registered Nurse
- As an RN, you will be responsible for providing residents
assistance with ADLs and in theadministration of their medications
while overseeing staff.
- Adhering to instructions of Nurse Management, you will perform
your duties in accordance with allcompany policies and procedures,
while providing resident care services with kindness and compassion
to the residents.
- This is a hands on position requiring occasional participation
in assisting residents with ADLs to
- ensure their safety and comfort needs are met.Requirements of
the (RN) Registered Nurse
- Long Term Care experience is highly preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an approved nursing or practical nursing
- Must possess and maintain a current Florida license as a
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must be able to move, lift, and position patients.Benefits for
- Life & Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) PTO and HolidayIND789
Keywords: Gateway Care Center, Pinellas Park , RN Evening Supervisor, Healthcare , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!