CNA - No Experience Required - Training Provided
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Encompass Health is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants,
training provided. Are you looking for a full-time role as a
Certified Nursing Assistant, Rehab Nurse Technician or Patient Care
Technician but don't have the right qualifications? Do you want to
work in a fast-paced Hospital setting but don't know how to get in
the door? Encompass Health has partnered with Premier Nursing
Placement, a prominent Pinellas Park-based healthcare training
company, to create an exciting new program that can get you hired
and trained to work as a CNA/Rehab Nurse Tech within 6 weeks, no
prior nursing experience needed. While you work, this program will
prepare you to quickly obtain a Florida CNA license, which is
required to take on the full responsibilities of a Rehab Nurse
Tech. Opportunities are limited so apply NOW to learn more.POSITION
SUMMARY (Certified Nursing Assistant/Rehab Nurse Technician): Here
is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge,
skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our
patients to progress each day as you:
- Use your attention to the little details that have a big effect
on each patient's treatment plan.
- Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and
- Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks.
- Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Make a real difference that you can see and feel as you help
patients to thrive on a daily basis.Qualifications: - Have obtained
your high school diploma or GED equivalent - Have a valid state
driver's license or proof of identification - Pass a background
check - Complete a tuberculosis test and other health-related
requirements - Be at least 18 years oldGrow your nursing tech
careerWhen you become a rehabilitation nursing tech I, you become
part of something greater-an organization that fosters continuous
learning and growth, from your first shift. You have the career
opportunity to join a dedicated Rehabilitation Nursing Technician
(RNT) Career Framework program to enhance your skills, knowledge
and patient care delivery, while progressing to advanced RNT roles.
As a part of this program, you can:
- Receive a dedicated career framework path to progress to RNT
II, III and IV roles.
- Participate in hospital, nursing or performance improvement
committees to influence standards of care.
- Learn new skills to support patients and share with other team
members.Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on
day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.About Us: Helping
patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a
national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
together.Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this
opportunity to join our team.Job Type: Full-timePay: Up to $16.00
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shiftApplication Question(s):
- What is your email address?
- What is the best phone number to reach you at?
- Do you already have a current CNA license in Florida? (Reply
Yes or No only)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Encompass Health, Pinellas Park , CNA - No Experience Required - Training Provided, Healthcare , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!