Company: Kuehne Nagel, Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Job function will include but not be limited to; supervision of
branch warehouse, customer service relating to warehouse
activities, administrative duties associated with the department,
along with financial responsibilities, training of staff,
operational dept audits, data quality KPI's.
- Negotiate cost-effective rates with service providers to ensure
- Maintain SOP (standard operating procedures) and customer
profiles including key contacts, special requirements, contract
- Participate in quotes for overseas offices as
- Review information published on K N's Intranet system
- Immediately report problems, operation disputes or
discrepancies to a supervisor manager, divisional manager or branch
- Read and work in accordance with Quality Management Work
Instructions and QHSE procedures (ISO9001).
- WH Manager may also have additional responsibilities in
accordance with supporting a specific department(s)/division(s)
and/or be tasked with specific, individualized
- Resolve issues respective to meeting client requirements, data
input - general customer service inquiries related to tracking &
- Resolve billing discrepancies and discrepancies against client
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- College a plus or equivalent experience
- Usually requires a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in
- Ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years current work experience
in 3rd party logistics.
- Basic knowledge of U.S. Administration Regulations (FAA, FMC,
EAR, Hazmat) and other government agency requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and PC
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
ABOUT KUEHNE NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100
countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world s leading
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national
origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform
service, protected veteran status or disability, or any
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Inc, Pinellas Park , Warehouse Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!