Company: UNITED LAND SERVICES OPERATING
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:This position is responsible for complete
operational oversight of the branch location to include proper
management of the organization's resources - from its employees to
its equipment and portfolio. Essential Job Duties:
- Partners with executive leadership in developing branch goals
and manages their team in achieving those goals.
- Develops long-term relationships and communicates on a regular
basis with key clients.
- Guides oversees branch leadership as they train crew leaders
and crew members.
- Ensures client satisfaction and that existing accounts are
- Ensures all contracts have proper language and are executed
- Ensures key field personnel have knowledge on the ability to
produce enhancements with existing clients and attract new
- Partners with FSO to accurately track and report on branch
- Partners with Human Resources for staffing needs, training,
discipline, and development plans.
- Serves as a change agent to identify new ideas for
improvements, cost savings and cost avoidances for the branch.
- Establishes and implements quality assurance processes
including making site visits and audits as needed.
- Promotes a branch work environment where safety is highest
- Partners with FSO to develop needed policies and/or
- Prepares job bids and provides contract support as needed.
- Ensures annual budget is followed.
- Completes all necessary records and reports in a timely and
- Reviews and approves time off and schedules for employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Direct reports will vary by branch.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable codes, laws, rules,
regulations, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Federal/State DOT requirements, where
- Responsible for completing all mandatory training classes.
- Ensures direct reports have completed mandatory training
classes. Requirements:Bachelor's Degree in Horticulture, Project
Management or closely related field and a minimum of seven years
landscaping or related industry experience to include at least
three years progressive leadership experience, serving as a
Divisional or Production Manager. Must have a current state
driver's license with acceptable driving record. An equivalent
combination of related training and experience may substitute for
degree requirement. Bi-lingual communication is a plus. Knowledge
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work collaboratively to enhance ULS's reputation for
excellence through best practices, reviews, accountability for
performance and continuous improvement.
- Ability to understand and accurately estimate jobs.
- Ability to remain accountable and adheres to labor budgets and
- Proven knowledge of accepted business software, mainframe
systems and the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in
- Excellent listening skills using patience and empathy.
- Highly motivated, well organized, detail-oriented, creative,
- Must possess excellent time-management skills and be able to
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a displayed emphasis
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to deal effectively with employees at all levels within
the organization to promote a seamless workflow.
- Ability to maintain a positive image as a representative of
ULS's employee base. Work Environment & Physical Demands: This is a
dual role involving inside office work as well as outdoors, to
include extreme weather conditions to include temperatures, dirt,
and pollen. While this role involves working from a desk part of
the time but when when conducting site visits, physical demands may
require constantly moving, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, or crawling when performing installation or repair of
equipment. May need to stand and walk, lift and/or move up to 50 to
over 100 lbs. with assistance. Performs repetitive
Keywords: UNITED LAND SERVICES OPERATING, Pinellas Park , Branch Manager, Executive , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...