Fraud Risk Group Manager - C13
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This role supports fraud risk management within the Global
Independent Fraud Risk team (ORM-Fraud).
The role responsibilities are to provide support for Fraud
Oversight for the North America businesses that includes Personal
Banking Wealth Management and ICG and interacts closely with the
Country in Business Fraud Heads and Global Fraud and Risk teams and
within Operations and Technology.
Key Responsibilities: The main responsibilities are
- Oversee implementation of fraud strategy, policy, and
- Guide and assist in the implementation of sound and effective
fraud processes and monitoring across the various North America
- Oversee compliance to all policies and procedures established
at the group level including connected Financial Crimes
- Support the discussion with business Stakeholders, focused on
Emerging Risks & Trends, Key Initiatives, Fraud Risk Appetite,
Control Framework & Proposed Enhancements to support Business
Growth & Digital Expansion.
- Support fraud thematic and product oversight reviews in the
- Provide counsel on fraud cases and fraud management related
policies, ensuring an independent review of policy compliance.
- Work with the compliance, operations, and credit teams to
strengthen the front-end verification and other processes (e.g.,
identity validation, funds transfers, verification
- Facilitate and disseminate fraud risk management best practices
across various North America LOBs. People:
- Represent the fraud function with Regional & Business teams to
ensure appropriate levels of investment are made in controls, in
relation to business product direction and emerging threats.
- Champion fraud awareness and best practice sharing with various
business stakeholders and aid in the development of fraud risk
management training modules.
- Raise the level of fraud awareness among country fraud officers
and other related staff. Financial:
- Ensure fraud losses are operating within the defined Risk
- Track fraud losses versus plan and counsel /review of
individual countries / portfolios.
- To be knowledgeable in the Banking products or Payments
(including non-core) industry in terms of fraud
- To work with Citi Security & Investigative Services (CSIS) in
collating and analyzing fraud trends and syndicated criminal
- Comply with the financial and accounting policies setup by the
Risk group office. Development Value:
This role entails a unique opportunity for leading a robust career
in Fraud Risk Management with exposure to the life cycle of various
Banking products and to senior management.
- A seasoned fraud risk professional with 5+ years of Fraud Risk
Management in Consumer Banking or Payments.
- Experience on providing Fraud oversight across businesses in
compliance with regulations and internal procedures.
- Understanding of Authentication, Technology & Emerging Digital
- Understanding of analytical and statistical models supporting
the digital / authentication capabilities.
- Thought leadership and clarity in presenting ideas to senior
- Understanding and management of various drivers and metrics and
the impact on Citi's P&L. Management:
- Ability to work effectively with individuals with diverse
backgrounds and positions.
- Ability to communicate complex technology / analytical ideas
effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to influence and establish relationships with key
stakeholders from remote locations. Functional Background:
- Project management.
- Understanding of banking & payments businesses, systems, and
processes. Technical Skills:
- Understanding of payments, fraud risk management and fraud life
cycle management, including emerging industry risks and trends.
- University degree; Graduate or postgraduate in Business
Administration, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering,
or any other computationally intensive disciplines. Exceptional
candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the
role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Core Fraud & Operational Risk skills and understanding.
- Understanding of the Customer Lifecyle in Banking.
- Strong business drive and ability to mobilize organizational
commitment and support for regional programs.
- Regulatory Risk and Compliance.
- Leadership skills and ability to deliver results, working with
cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Good business understanding and working knowledge of Fraud
Risk, Authentication, Payments, Analytics, Operations, Information
Security and Technology. Good verbal and written communications
skills required in English.
Job Family Group:
Risk Management -
New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$120,710.00 - $181,070.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Pinellas Park , Fraud Risk Group Manager - C13, Executive , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!