Company: Medical Technology Associates Inc
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you want to join the fastest growing
healthcare compliance testing company in the country? Medical
Technology Associates (MTA) is an industry leader in the testing,
certification, and maintenance of clean rooms, hoods, and other
controlled environments in manufacturing facilities, pharmacies,
laboratories and hospitals nationwide.We are proud to have a team
of highly credentialed personnel with a passion for customer
service and excellence. We continue to grow and need a
results-oriented team member who is passionate about the customer,
quality, culture, and career growth opportunitiesMTA has an
immediate opening in the Pinellas Park, FL area in our Project
Management department for a Project Manager. The Project Manager is
responsible for developing and managing the service, testing and
repair quotes to our contractors and
hospitals.Responsibilities:Developing quotes to support the Sales
team including: timely and accurate responses to quote requests,
evaluation of equipment specifications and plans, processing of
quotes, creation of bid packages/proposals, and management of
- Perform accurate, thorough, and timely takeoffs.
- Responsible for accurate estimates that meet targeted margin
- Collaborate with sales team, technicians, vendors, and
manufacturers throughout bid/quoting process.
- Recognizing and rectifying project inconsistencies between
plans, specifications, proposals and purchase orders. Obtain
clarification (when needed) on plans and specifications from
contractors and engineers.
- Convert orders and processing vendor acknowledgements
including: following-up on order inconsistencies and changes,
processing customer inquiries, and tracking / troubleshooting
- Collaborate with customers, sales team and technical support
team to identify a complete scope of work as required per NFPA 99
- Review of subcontractor proposals to ensure they are meeting
required scope of work.
- Support outside sales team by developing quotes and reviewing
account history when needed.
- Act as point of contact for customer inquiries on quotes and
- Maintain and monitor bid schedule.
- Read and interpret blueprints (plumbing/medical gas) and
- Maintain organized project files: monitor generated order
management reports, assemble and present bids and proposals to
contractors/customers, generate submittal packages, and manage
special projects as needed.·Qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of quoting and estimating process,
particularly with the medical gas/construction industry or
- Technically astute.
- Field experience in medical gas installation or service is
preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret engineered blueprints/plans and
- Knowledge of NFPA 99 code is preferred, but not required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude required. Exceptional
communication - both written and oral, negotiation, and
problem-solving skills are required.
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft
applications, including Work, Excel, and Outlook.
- NetSuite experience preferred, but not required.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize a fluid workload
and multi-task in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Detail oriented, proactive, passion for quality and
- Self-motivator with ability to learn quickly.
- Exceptional customer service skills & professional appearance
- Must show commitment to the company's core beliefs of
integrity, safety and customer service.DisclaimerThe salary
provided in this posting is an Indeed generated estimate and is not
accurate for this position. The final salary and compensation will
be determined upon experience, qualification, and
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Long Term
- Ancillary Optional Benefits including Short Term Disability,
Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical
Care, Cancer and more
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off that begins accrual on Date of Hire; Paid Sick
Days; Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and no vesting
- Drug-free and EEO compliant workplace
- Continuous educational training provided
- Strong team culture and work/life balanceJob Type:
Keywords: Medical Technology Associates Inc, Pinellas Park , Project Manager, Executive , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!