Marketing Account Manager
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Marketopia is the nation's premier marketing and lead generation
agency for the IT channel. We offer a fast, fun, collaborative
environment, a Florida-casual dress code, and First Friday
celebrations that include live music, great eats, and loads of
laughs.We even have a company mascot - Duke, the world's greatest
golden Labrador and an office regular.This role will be responsible
for managing the relationship and marketing strategy for some of
the firm's largest and most successful clients. The Account
Manager/Client Success Coaches act as their Outsourced Marketing
Manager and Success Coach architecting marketing strategies that
produce the leads needed to achieve their sales goals.
Additionally, this role resolves customer questions and offers
marketing and lead generation strategies to drive their company
revenue.This position is a mid-level role within the organization
reporting directly to the Client Success Manager. This role manages
the marketing strategy for up to 45 small to large IT/ERP
Consulting firms and is responsible for ensuring client success
through superb customer services and by selling marketing and lead
generation services that help them succeed.Responsibilities
- Manage up to 45 Accounts - Designing, Selling, and Managing
Marketing & Demand Generation Solutions
- Present and sell company products and services to existing
- Responsible for an annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Responsible for monthly marketing updates.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Ensure client satisfaction with regard to areas of
opportunities or client needs
- Experience and ability to work in salesforce and HubSpot
- Any other duties as assignedCompetencies
- Client facing meetings in-person or over video conference
- Updating CRM with detailed notes about client
- Sales presentations to clients regarding applicable cross-sell
- Onboarding meetings with customers
- Creating Annual Marketing Plans
- Ongoing training to increase knowledge in marketing and
- Attend events to develop professional knowledge.
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective
- Demonstrate products to consumers.
- Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
- Discuss design or technical features of products or services
with technical personnel.
- Explain financial information to customers.
- Explain technical product or service information to
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer
- Maintain records of sales or other business transactions.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Recommend products or services to customers.
- Sell products or services.Required education and experience
- At least 2+ years of experience; BS/BA in Business or relevant
field is preferred
- 2-5 Years' experience in Account Management Success or similar
- Experience with Marketing IT Products and Services Highly
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, or other related
- Familiarity with CRM platforms; preferably Salesforce and/or
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Conference networking, tradeshow experience
- Aptitude to generating excitement in prospects to encourage
them to invest in their own success.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with peers
and management to achieve goals
- Strong salesmanship qualities
- Strong writing skills and experience creating sales
- Strong knowledge of marketing
- Knowledge of marketing and creative services
- Ability to prioritize and multitask Positive and professional
- Intermediate computer skills a must (Microsoft Office 365, web
- Strong sense of personal integrity and a high degree of
- Comfort with multiple, shifting priorities and short
- The ability to work closely and easily with a diverse team
- Team player that has fun on the job while getting a lot
- Mac user is essential
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience closing long term, high dollar contractsPreferred
Education and Experience
- BS/BA in Business or relevant field is preferred
- Lead generation
- Managing a tradeshow booth
- Networking at ConferencesAdditional eligibility
- Must possess the ability to prioritize work and meet
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay/ Paid Give Back Day
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Opportunities
- First Friday CelebrationsWe are an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Marketopia, Pinellas Park , Marketing Account Manager, Executive , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!