Compliance Risk Manager Senior - Enterprise Compliance Issue Management
Location: Pinellas Park
Posted on: March 6, 2020
Purpose of JobThe Enterprise Compliance Risk Manager Senior
develops and leads a multi-year strategy to identify and improve
integration between the USAA Issue Management process and other
related processes across USAA, such as RCSA and TPRM. The Manager
partners with process owners across USAA to develop a prioritized
list of integration areas, then develops and leads projects to
drive integration - including process design, procedural
enhancements, technology requirements, change management needs, and
training and communication needs. The Manager develops quality and
analytic requirements to demonstrate the value and successful
integration of selected processes.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding
business products, services, and processes through a compliance
framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory
requirements. In partnership with the business and key
stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance
and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting
the interests of USAA and its members.Job Requirements
- Provides guidance to the business to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s) of potential
compliance risk, provides recommendations that influence business
solutions and validates resolution
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing
cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations
and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated
- 6 or more years relevant work experience in compliance, risk,
or audit function.
- Bachelor's degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
(10 years experience without a degree).
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Advanced knowledge in a specific area of compliance laws,
regulations and regulatory expectations - -
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. - This will take
approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will
not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred
- Demonstrated risk management process experience and past
ownership of one or more related processes (RCSA, TPRM, ECORT, MRA
- Working knowledge of risk processes (Risk Acceptance, RCSA, KRI
establishment, etc.) and how they should formally connect with
- Experience developing and deploying risk management processes
end to end -standard, procedure, process, technology,
- Cross functional matrix management - implementation of
enterprise-wide processes and programs.
- 3 or more years risk management experience, within an
enterprise program. Risk and controls knowledge
- Advanced Degree.The above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. - Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have
manager's approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 1/29/20 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, Pinellas Park , Compliance Risk Manager Senior - Enterprise Compliance Issue Management, Executive , Pinellas Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!